DStv M-Pesa Paybill Number
For you to pay DStv via M-Pesa, you need the DStv M-Pesa paybill Number which is 444900. Follow the steps below to pay for your monthly subscription and ensure that you never miss your favorite shows.
DSTV M-Pesa Paybill Number – How to make an M-Pesa payment
- Go to your Phone’s toolkit and click on Safaricom
- Select M-Pesa then ‘Lipa na Mpesa’
- Choose ‘Pay Bill’
- Key in the DStv M-Pesa paybill number, 444900
- Key in your DStv account number. Do not confuse this with the smart card number.
- Key in the amount you wish to pay for
- Key in your M-Pesa PIN.
- Check again to ensure that you have input the correct information
- Wait for a confirmation message
To ensure quicker payments in the future, we advise that you save the DStv M-Pesa paybill number and your account number in your phone.
DStv MULTICHOICE also provide the GOTV services, the digital sets that have been so popular in Kenya following the digital migration.
DStv Mpesa Paybill Number – Products
Access your Safaricom menu, then select M-PESA. Choose Lipa na M–PESA, then Pay Bill. Enter the DStv Mpesa Pay bill number, 444900.
How to know my dstv account number
- Go to the Safaricom menu and select ‘M-PESA’
- Enter the DStv Business number i.e. Paybill number: DStv: 444900
- Enter the DStv SmartCard number as displayed on Eazy Self Service
- Enter the amount you want to pay
- Confirm the details entered, Click ‘Ok’
- The following message will be displayed: Sending >>> Sent Wait for M-Pesa to Reply, then Click ‘Ok”
- You will then receive a confirmation SMS of your payment.
Please always ensure that your DECODER IS ON before making payments.
Check out some more payment options we have for you on the to pay for your subscription with ease.
Remember paying for your account on time ensures you get uninterrupted viewing of the latest shows on DStv like This Is Us and other exciting offerings.
DStv Premium: KES 8 200,00
Category: DStv Paybill Number
DStv Premium offers 116 channels and combines the best entertainment programming available from across the globe with superior technological innovation to provide an unforgettable television viewing experience! With a glittering menu of world-class television channels and CD-quality audio channels, DStv Premium offers the richest core of on-screen entertainment available in Africa. From thrilling live sport coverage, the latest news from around the globe, award-winning documentaries, non-stop movies, gripping series, and kids edutainment to vibrant music programming – DStv Premium prides itself on the quality and range of choice
DStv Compact Plus – KES 5 550,00
DStv Compact Plus is a bouquet targeted at sports lovers. DStv Compact PLUS features all channels in the DStv Compact bouquet in addition to two SuperSport channels, SuperSport 3 and SuperSport 7. It is aimed at giving Sports lovers access to premium sports at a more affordable price than is possible with the DStv Premium package…
DStv Compact – KES 3 250,00
An exciting DStv bouquet of 92 channels to match your lifestyle. With DStv Compact you will have access to hundreds of programmes and thousands of stars. So make your home the place to be. Included in this fantastic bouquet are premium entertainment channels, animal and nature channels as well as a sampling of sport. There are also lifestyle, news, music, religion and interactive channels available.
DStv Family – KES 1 890,00
DStv Family offers subscribers 75 channels of an affordable sample of the DStv services. Enjoying sport, movies, religion, children, documentaries and news and commerce.
DStv Access – KES 930,00
DStv Access offers 60 quality channels of family entertainment at the lowest cost in the market. Subscribers have an extensive choice of family entertainment, combining general entertainment, movies, documentaries, news, children’s programming, music, religion and sport. Among other channels, DStv Access features SuperSport Select, BBC World, Aljazeera, National Geographic Wild, Fashion TV, Magic World , CNBC Africa amongst many others.
DStv M-Pesa Paybill Number – Contacts
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Multichoice Head Office First Floor, Sarit Centre, Westlands, Nairobi
DSTV Multichoice Kenya Ltd – Head Office Branch
Multichoice Hse, Karuna Rd, Westlands, Nairobi
P.O.Box: 60406-00200 City Square
More Lines: +254-204236444
How to reset dstv after payment
- Make payment to DSTV via Mpesa Paybill No.444900 using your account No.
- Send an SMS to 3788 by typing ‘Reset‘ leave a space and type your DSTV Account No.
- Make sure your DSTV decoder is on.
About M-Pesa Paybill Numbers.
The M-PESA Paybill service in Kenya is a cash collection service that allows your organisation to collect money on a regular basis from your customers through M-PESA.
Through PayBill numbers, businesses can serve their clients much better as customers are able to pay for services with efficiency and speed at a small charge. Lipa Na Mpesa Paybill payment solutions enable simple single transactions as well as bulk payments through Paybill numbers.
Since the introduction of M-PESA services mainly the Lipa Na Mpesa Paybill service many businesses have adopted its use to their day to day money transactions,
Uses of M-Pesa Paybill Numbers
- Utility bills: water, power, Pay TV.
- Rent payments: Lipa Kodi
- School fees payments: Lipa Karo
- Bank/SACCO account deposits
- Statutory payments: NHIF, NSSF, KRA
- Top up of pre-pay cards: fuel cards, debit cards e.g. Nakumatt Global.
Features of Safaricom PayBill Service
- Has head office and unlimited number of child PayBill accounts
- Each child PayBill account has a different name and shortcode
- A business terminal can be attached to each sub-account and receive notifications of Payments
- There is an allowance for Account number for each child account
- Web access and settlement of funds to Bank can only be done at Head office
Use Cases of PayBill Service
- Banks aggregate payments for merchants that Bank with them
- Cashless Distribution where distributors require account number details e.g. invoice numbers
- County Revenue Collection: set up different PayBill accounts for the different revenue collection points, but centralize banking
Benefits of M-Pesa Paybill Numbers.
- Secure: Safe and convention method to receive payments
- Convenient: No stress no hustle. No need to search for change
- Real-time settlement: No delays or waiting for credited funds to reflect
- Low cost: Minimal transaction costs and fees
- Easy reconciliation: Easy to keep track and balance your books
Other Important Mpesa Paybill Numbers in Kenya.
- DStv Mpesa Paybill Number
- Equity Bank Mpesa Paybill Number
- Family Bank Mpesa Paybill Number
- GOTV Mpesa Paybill Number
- GOTV Mpesa Paybill Number
- HELB Mpesa Paybill Number
- KCB Mpesa Paybill Number
- KPLC Mpesa Paybill Number
- Nairobi Water Mpesa Paybill Number
- NHIF M-pesa Paybill Number
- Startimes Mpesa Pay Bill Number
- Sportpesa Paybill Number
- Zuku Mpesa Paybill Number
- Mpesa Paybill Numbers
List of Banks Safaricom Paybill Numbers
The following is a list of MPesa PayBill numbers for Kenyan banks, microfinance institutions, and SACCOs
- First Community Bank Ltd MPesa Paybill Number – 919700
- Gulf African Bank MPesa Paybill Number – 985050
- Housing Finance Company LTD MPesa Paybill Number – 100400
- I & M Bank Limited MPesa Paybill Number – 542542
- IMPERIAL BANK LTD MPesa Paybill Number – 800100
- Jamii Bora Bank MPesa Paybill Number – 529901
- KADET Ltd MPesa Paybill Number – 200555; 549900
- KCB MPesa Paybill Number – 522522
- K-REP BANK MPesa Paybill Number – 111999
- KWFTDTM MPesa Paybill Number – 101200
- Musoni MPesa Paybill Number – 514000
- National Bank MPesa Paybill Number – 547700
- NIC Bank Limited MPesa Paybill Number – 488488
- Post Office Savings Bank MPesa Paybill Number – 200999
- Prime Bank MPesa Paybill Number – 928800
- Rafiki DTM MPesa Paybill Number – 802200
- SMEP DTM MPesa Paybill Number – 777001
- Standard Chartered Bank MPesa Paybill Number – 329329
- Transnational Bank MPesa Paybill Number – 862862
- UBA Bank MPesa Paybill Number – 559900
- Unaitas MPesa Paybill Number – 544700
- Uwezo DTM MPesa Paybill Number – 504600