GOTV Mpesa Paybill Number
You can easily pay for your GOTV subscription via M-pesa. You just need the GOTV M-pesa Paybill Number and your GOTV account number. Here is how to make the payment via M-pesa.
Paying for GOTV subscription using M-pesa is faster and more convenient. Other GOTV subscription payment methods include; online payment, Equity Bank, Prime Bank, Faulu Bank, Centenary, Diamond Trust among others. GOTV, the digital TV provider doesn’t require a satellite dish, one needs to plug in the aerial and TV and then scan.
GOTV M-pesa Paybill Number – How to pay GOTV via M-pesa
- On M-pesa menu and select Pay Bill
- Enter the GOTV Paybill number which is 423655
- Enter your IUC number; this number is found at the bottom of your decoder on a red sticker.
- Enter the amount for the package you wish to pay for. You can find the different packages available to you here and the GOTV Channels they offer.
- Enter your M-Pesa PIN
- Check again to ensure that you have entered the correct information
- Wait for a confirmation message
GOTV M-pesa Paybill Number – Decoder On
While paying for the GOTV subscription, it is recommended to have the decoder on as this helps it to reset itself automatically. After payment, if the picture is still not showing, or if you are having problems, you can contact the GOTV customer care. They will reset the decoder for you in minutes.
GOTV M-pesa Paybill Number – GOTV Contacts
Tel: 0711 066 555, 020 423 6555
About M-Pesa Paybill Numbers.
The M-PESA Paybill service in Kenya is a cash collection service that allows your organisation to collect money on a regular basis from your customers through M-PESA.
Through PayBill numbers, businesses can serve their clients much better as customers are able to pay for services with efficiency and speed at a small charge. Lipa Na Mpesa Paybill payment solutions enable simple single transactions as well as bulk payments through Paybill numbers.
Since the introduction of M-PESA services mainly the Lipa Na Mpesa Paybill service many businesses have adopted its use to their day to day money transactions,
Uses of M-Pesa Paybill Numbers
- Utility bills: water, power, Pay TV.
- Rent payments: Lipa Kodi
- School fees payments: Lipa Karo
- Bank/SACCO account deposits
- Statutory payments: NHIF, NSSF, KRA
- Top up of pre-pay cards: fuel cards, debit cards e.g. Nakumatt Global.
Features of Safaricom PayBill Service
- Has head office and unlimited number of child PayBill accounts
- Each child PayBill account has a different name and shortcode
- A business terminal can be attached to each sub-account and receive notifications of Payments
- There is an allowance for Account number for each child account
- Web access and settlement of funds to Bank can only be done at Head office
Use Cases of PayBill Service
- Banks aggregate payments for merchants that Bank with them
- Cashless Distribution where distributors require account number details e.g. invoice numbers
- County Revenue Collection: set up different PayBill accounts for the different revenue collection points, but centralize banking
Benefits of M-Pesa Paybill Numbers.
- Secure: Safe and convention method to receive payments
- Convenient: No stress no hustle. No need to search for change
- Real-time settlement: No delays or waiting for credited funds to reflect
- Low cost: Minimal transaction costs and fees
- Easy reconciliation: Easy to keep track and balance your books
Other Important Mpesa Paybill Numbers in Kenya.Go TV Mpesa Paybill Number
- DStv Mpesa Paybill Number
- Equity Bank Mpesa Paybill Number
- Family Bank Mpesa Paybill Number
- GOTV Mpesa Paybill Number
- GOTV Mpesa Paybill Number
- HELB Mpesa Paybill Number
- KCB Mpesa Paybill Number
- KPLC Mpesa Paybill Number
- Nairobi Water Mpesa Paybill Number
- NHIF M-pesa Paybill Number
- Startimes Mpesa Pay Bill Number
- Sportpesa Paybill Number
- Zuku Mpesa Paybill Number
- Mpesa Paybill Numbers
List of Banks Safaricom Paybill Numbers
The following is a list of MPesa PayBill numbers for Kenyan banks, microfinance institutions, and SACCOs
- First Community Bank Ltd MPesa Paybill Number – 919700
- Gulf African Bank MPesa Paybill Number – 985050
- Housing Finance Company LTD MPesa Paybill Number – 100400
- I & M Bank Limited MPesa Paybill Number – 542542
- IMPERIAL BANK LTD MPesa Paybill Number – 800100
- Jamii Bora Bank MPesa Paybill Number – 529901
- KADET Ltd MPesa Paybill Number – 200555; 549900
- KCB MPesa Paybill Number – 522522
- K-REP BANK MPesa Paybill Number – 111999
- KWFTDTM MPesa Paybill Number – 101200
- Musoni MPesa Paybill Number – 514000
- National Bank MPesa Paybill Number – 547700
- NIC Bank Limited MPesa Paybill Number – 488488
- Post Office Savings Bank MPesa Paybill Number – 200999
- Prime Bank MPesa Paybill Number – 928800
- Rafiki DTM MPesa Paybill Number – 802200
- SMEP DTM MPesa Paybill Number – 777001
- Standard Chartered Bank MPesa Paybill Number – 329329
- Transnational Bank MPesa Paybill Number – 862862
- UBA Bank MPesa Paybill Number – 559900
- Unaitas MPesa Paybill Number – 544700
- Uwezo DTM MPesa Paybill Number – 504600