Hotels in Nairobi Kenya
Accommodation in Nairobi is an experience of lavishness and comfort, with an extensive variety available, plus great dining destinations taking your taste buds on a trip around the globe. Nairobi being a modern multicultural city, the choices available for consumers are endless.
Several five-star hotels offering luxury and serene accommodation and endless choices of great restaurants available to quench any appetite.
Five – 5 Star Hotels in Nairobi Kenya
Villa Rosa Kempinski
The Villa Rosa Kempinski hotel is located on Chiromo Road, within the commercial centre of Nairobi, 20kms from the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.
Nairobi Serena Hotel
Nairobi Serena Hotel in Kenya is located in central Nairobi overlooking Central Park and five minute’s walk from the Central Business District.
The hotel is a 30-minute drive away from Jomo Kenyatta International airport and a five-minute walk from the city center.
The Sarova Stanley
Sarova Stanley is the oldest hotel in Nairobi established in 1902, with a rich and proud history. It has undergone an intensive programme of renovation. It is centrally located in the CBD and is 18km from JKIA.
Hotel Inter-Continental Nairobi is located two minutes walk from the city centre and adjacent to Uhuru Park and Parliament gardens and the Kenyatta International Conference Centre. This 440 room hotel is extremely popular with business traveller and was recently renovated. Secure multi-story car park and casino available.
Fairmont Norfolk hotel
Playing a dominant role in the development of the city since its earliest days is Fairmont The Norfolk. Built-in 1904, the hotel continues to be one of the most beloved landmarks in the city and the launch point for safari tours. It has been refurbished over the years to give it a modern touch while preserving its traditional charm. Its conveniently located 20km from JKIA and 3km from the CBD.
Nairobi Safari Park Hotel
Set on a sprawling 64 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens, the Safari Park Hotel and Casino, Nairobi Kenya is a luxurious business and Pleasure resort with 204 rooms of spacious, elegant. 5-star accommodation. Seven executive restaurants offer a large variety of international cuisine from African, Japanese, and Indian to French, Chinese, and Italian.
The Hotel’s vast entertainment and leisure options include the Club Sting Piano Bar and a discotheque, the nightly abaret show by Safari dancers, a plush fitness club, three outdoor tennis courts. two squash courts, a world-class casino and the largest swimming pool in Africa.
Ole Sereni Hotel
Strategically positioned 12 km from the airport and approximately 15 minutes drive, Ole-Sereni combines the best features of a modern city hotel and a traditional wildlife lodge to present guests with a cocktail of breathtaking fundamentals of nature’s tranquility from a very close range.
Tribe is a luxury boutique hotel in Nairobi. Set in a leafy suburb within Nairobi’s Diplomatic District and attached to The Village Market. The hotel is ideally located 25km from JKIA.
The hotel is a central point for any tourist, business traveler, diplomat and dignitary or airline crew and it offers five star, luxurious and comfortable space to relax, unwind and rejuvenate in an ideal location that is conveniently 10 minutes away from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.
Windsor Golf Hotel & Country Club
Victorian-designed buildings set within a colorful landscaped gardens overlooking a fusion of indigenous forest and an 18-hole championship golf course, this five-star luxury hotel is located 15 minutes from the city center of Nairobi.
Set in attractive tropical gardens, the Carnivore is the ultimate ‘Beast of a Feast’ a variety of meat including ostrich, crocodile and camel, is roasted over charcoal and carved at your table. The Carnivore is also home of the Simba Saloon, a delicious a la carte restaurant by day and Nairobi’s most popular nightclub. Situated 4 kilometers from the city centre.
Karen Blixen Coffee Gardens
It was the original hunting lodge/farmhouse which was built around 1906 to 1908. It is located approximately a half-mile from the Karen Blixen (Bogani House) museum and is 15 minutes from downtown Nairobi.
Best Hotels and Accommodation in Nairobi
Grand Regency HotelHotels in Nairobi
The Grand Regency Hotel is an elegant ultra-modern luxury atrium Hotel oil a prime site overlooking Central Park and only 20 minutes from the airport.
Fig Tree Hotel Limited
Quiet Hotel, 1 kilometre from the city center – along Ngara/Muranga Roads. The Hotel has 45 self-contained rooms with shower and telephone. The Hotel has well-stocked bar, restaurant with both Africans and continental dishes. It has also ample parking area.
The Hotel Greton is a first-class hotel situated in the heart of the city. It. offers 52 rooms with telephones shower with hot water and self-control music. It is between casino and Odeon cinemas and it is also next to Embassy cinema. Hotel Greton has reasonable rates and considers special discounts for children up to 2 years.
Peaceful garden hotel in the fashionable suburb, 12 minutes drive from the city centre. Large swimming pool, garden bar excellent food, and 130 furnished rooms with bath and phone. In our opinion, Jacaranda offers excellent value and is an ideal combination with a Safari, Hertz and UTC Safari centre.
Hotel Esperia is quiet and comfortable Hotel away from the noisy city centre and YET in the City – It has self-contained rooms and YET very fair rates.
Mayfair Court Hotel
Mayfair Court Hotel is only seven minutes drive from the city centre. It is at this site the original Mayfair Hotel which was opened in 1949. In the eighties the Hotel building was used by the US International University which was moved to another site in 1 990. Conservation corporation of East Africa has returned this magnificent Hotel to its former glory. The Hotel offering 4-star service and accommodation. The facilities include:- 2 swimming pools, a conference centre for up to 30 people, a special terrace bar called “Mischief”, casino of high standard etc.
A good base for your Safaris. Set in five acres of lovely gardens, just over a kilometre from the City Centre. You will find our accommodation to be COUNTRY in the best tradition of a country hotel, yet with all modern facilities.
Sportsview hotel is situated only 12 kilometres North-East of Nairobi along Thika Road. It is next to Moi International Sports Centre and opposite Safari Park Hotel. The hotel has 40 double rooms which are self- contained. The facilities include elegant dining room, beautiful gardens, ample secured parking etc.
This is a quiet, comfortable hotel situated in the heart of the city off Tom Mboya Street and Latema Road. The hotel has 36 deluxe doubles with hot water showers Restaurant coffee Terrace TV/Video facilities 24 four-room service, Laundry and dry cleaning, photocopying, fax and telephone facilities. Booking office which can cater for tour safaris within Kenya and East Africa. 24 hours security services.
Ngong Hills Hotel Ltd
Ngong Hills Hotel is situated in the beautiful surrounding in the suburbs of Nairobi along Ngong Road. The Hotel has regular transport to the city centre about 4 kilometres away. The quiet atmosphere in the Hotel makes it ideal for conference and meetings in our comfortable halls. We accommodate seminar or conferences of up to 100 persons. The rooms are self-contained and many are equipped with telephones. All rooms have twin beds. Our rates are most competitive in Nairobi.
Lenana Mount Hotel Ltd
A comfortable and peaceful 3 Star Hotel with 50 Bedrooms, colour TV, conterence rooms, Health club, Car Park facilities. It is only two minutes drive from the city centre.
The SixEighty hotel is situated in the heart of the Nairobi, Kenya’s business and tourism centre. Our bedrooms are all comfortably furnished with suite bathrooms and piped music. Most have private balconies which offer panoramic views over the city We offer a twenty- tour hour room service for drinks, main meals and snacks.
Nairobi Safari Club
Nairobi Safari Club is situated in the world’s Safari capital and an important regional centre for business and communications.The quiet elegance and luxury of the Nairobi Safari Club make it a comfortable meeting place of eminent men and women from all over the world. The 146 finely appointed suites provide unmatched comfort and privacy for an especially restful starting point to a Kenyan Safari or an important facility for the business. Other facilities include 4 penthouse suites, colour TV, CNN, in-house video, Reuters News and four music channels and of course telephone facilities etc.
Sun Court Inn Hotel
This is a two-star hotel which is situated in the heart of the City Centre along the University Way. The hotel has spacious, comfortable double rooms at a price you can afford. Other facilities include telephone, seminar and conference halls etc. You can also arrange for Tours and Safaris with John Irene Safaris within the hotel premises.
In the heart of the city, facing the Jeevanjee Gardens stands the famous Parkside Hotel. With 60 well furnished and equipped rooms, the hotel caters for all your holiday any business needs. We also offer -Both local and International direct telephone services in the rooms. A conference room -A beauty salon for ladies. Our experienced staff not only offer the best services but also guarantee you a memorable stay. Try us and you shall not regret for we believe in the finest service.
Serena Hotel Nairobi
A five-star member of “The Leading Hotels of the World”. Central and quiet within lush Central Park. 192 air-conditioned rooms with bath and shower. Satellite TV, safe, mini-bar, pool, fitness center, restaurants, and conference rooms.
Best Restaurants in Nairobi
Chinese Restaurants in Nairobi
Misono Japanese Restaurant
Ground Floor, The Green House, Ngong Rd, Nairobi
Hurlingham Shopping Center, Hurlingham, Nairobi
Tel: 0711 222 222
KICC, Harambee Ave, CBD, Nairobi
Tel: +254 20 340855
Other Top Restaurants in Nairobi
Haandi Indian Cuisine
The Mall Shopping Centre Ring Rd Westlands, Westlands,
Ralph Bunche Road, Kilimani, Nairobi
Trust Mansion Bldg, Tubman Rd, CBD, Nairobi
Cuisine: African, Kenyan
Viking Hse, Waiyaki Way, Westlands, Nairobi
Telephone: +254 20 3544037
Mombasa road and lavington.
Cuisine: Brazilian Steakhouse
Restaurants in Westlands Nairobi
Westlands which is just a few minutes from the CBD boasts of having a wide selection of restaurants and nightlife.
List of Hotels in Nairobi Kenya
Budget and Cheap Hotels in Kenya
- Jacaranda Hotel – Nairobi Kenya
- Olive Gardens Hotel – Nairobi Kenya
- Sandavy Guest House – Nairobi Kenya
- Woodmere Service Apartments – Nairobi Kenya
- Wildebeest Camp – Nairobi Kenya
- Ngong Hills Hotel – Nairobi Kenya
- Trisan Hotel – Nairobi Kenya
- Safari Park Hotel – Nairobi Kenya
- Hotel La Mada – Nairobi Kenya
- Tribe Hotel – Nairobi Kenya
- Boni House – Nairobi Kenya
- Brackenhurst Conference Centre – Limuru Kenya
- Jumuia Conference and Country Home – Limuru
- Wida Highway Motel
- Milele Hotel – Nairobi Kenya
- Country Lodge Hotel – Nairobi Kenya
- Pridelnn Hotel – Westlands Nairobi Kenya
- Fairview Hotel – Nairobi Kenya
- Lenana Mount Hotel – Nairobi Kenya
- Sarova Panafric – Nairobi Kenya
- Heron Hotel – Nairobi Kenya
- Sagret Hotel – Nairobi Kenya
- Kenya Comfort Hotel – Nairobi Kenya
- Sentrim Boulevard Hotel – Nairobi Kenya
- Hotel Ambassadeur – Nairobi Kenya
- Oakwood Hotel – Nairobi Kenya
- Nairobi Pacific Hotel – Nairobi Kenya
- Paris Hotel – Nairobi Kenya
- Marble Arch Hotel – Nairobi Kenya
- Meridian Court Hotel – Nairobi Kenya
- Kenya Comfort Hotel Suites – Nairobi Kenya
- The Gables Apartments – Nairobi Kenya
- The King Post Apartments – Nairobi Kenya
- New HillCrest Hotel – Nairobi Kenya
- Palacina Suites Hotel – Nairobi Kenya
- Silver Springs Hotel – Nairobi Kenya
- Country House Inn – Nairobi Kenya
- African Heritage House – Nairobi Kenya
- Ole Sereni Hotel – Nairobi Kenya
- Nairobi Tented Camp – Nairobi Kenya
- Sentrim Castle Hotel – Nairobi Kenya
- The Lukenya Getaway Hotel – Nairobi Kenya
- Methodist Guest House and Conference Centre – Nairobi Kenya
- Meridian Hotel – Nairobi Kenya
- The Kenyatta International Conference Centre
- Bomas of Kenya
- Sisole Sanctuary and Villas – Nairobi Kenya
- Rock House – Nairobi Kenya
- Hogmead Hotel – Nairobi Kenya
- Macushla House – Nairobi Kenya
- Giraffe Manor Hotel – Nairobi Kenya
- House of Waine Hotel – Nairobi Kenya
- Karen Blixen Coffe Garden – Nairobi Kenya
- Ngong’ Bounty Hotel – Nairobi Kenya
- Whistling Thorns Hotel – Nairobi Kenya
- SandalWood Hotel – Nairobi Kenya
- Gray’ Oak Hotel – Nairobi Kenya
- Osoita Lodge – Nairobi Kenya
- Maasai Ostrich Resort – Nairobi Kenya
- Acacia Camp – Kenya
- Eka Hotel Nairobi….Close to J.K.I.A Nairobi
- Tin Tin Restaurant – Nairobi Kenya
- The Tamarind Group – Nairobi Kenya
- The Lord Errol Restaurant – Nairobi Kenya
- NAS Airport Services – Nairobi Kenya
- Innscor – Nairobi Kenya
- Upper Hill Country Lodge – Nairobi Kenya
- Sovereign Suites Hotel – Nairobi Kenya
- Southern Sun Mayfair Hotel – Nairobi Kenya
- Sankara Hotel – Nairobi Kenya
- Redcourt Hotel – Nairobi Kenya
- Presbyterian Guest House and Conference Centre – Nairobi Kenya
- Mvuli House – Nairobi Kenya
- Maanzoni Lodge – Nairobi Kenya
- Kivi Milimani Hotel – Nairobi Kenya
- Central Park Hotel – Nairobi Kenya
- Blue Post Hotel – Nairobi Kenya
- Crowne Plaza Hotel – Nairobi Kenya
- Hilton Hotel – Nairobi Kenya
- Intercontinental Hotel – Nairobi Kenya
- Panari Hotel – Nairobi Kenya
- Sarova Panafric Hotel – Nairobi Kenya
- The Nairobi Serena Hotel – Kenya
- Nairobi Safari Club – Kenya
- Laico Regency Hotel – Nairobi Kenya
- Godials Bed and Breakfast – Nairobi Kenya
- Wasini Luxury Homes – Nairobi Kenya
- Sun Africa Hotels – Nairobi Kenya
- Sirona Hotel – Nairobi Kenya
- Ngong House – Nairobi Kenya
- Nairobi Mamba Village Ltd – Kenya
- HillPark Hotel – Nairobi Kenya
- Hennessis Hotel – Nairobi Kenya
- 680 – Six Eigty Hotel – Nairobi Kenya
- Sarova Stanley Hotel – Nairobi Kenya
- Holiday Inn Hotel – Nairobi Kenya
- Windsor Golf Hotel and Country Club – Nairobi Kenya
- The Norfolk Hotel – Nairobi Kenya
More About Kenya
Kenya is a world unto itself. Kenya is Africa’s original safari destination, attracting explorers, adventurers, and travelers for centuries. A safari to Kenya is a trip of a lifetime.
Hotels and Accommodation in Kenya
Hotels in Kenya vary enormously in price and facilities. Luxury hotels in Kenya offer excellent standards of service and are comparable to the best hotels anywhere in the world. Kenya’s abundance of natural produce, combined with the rich variety of cultures and traditions, has created a great culinary nation.
The fertile volcanic soil of the Rift Valley produces a bounty of fresh vegetables, while the coast is a great source of tropical fruit and fresh seafood. The Kenyan coast is also the home of the world-renowned Swahili cuisine, a blend of Middle Eastern and African cooking with a particular coastal twist.
For more information visit: Hotels in Kenya
Tourist Attractions in Kenya:
Kenya has one of the world’s greatest tourist attractions sites, known for its diversity of landscape, wildlife, and cultures. From sweeping savannahs to tropical beaches and coral reef, dense equatorial forests to mighty snow-capped mountains, and more.
For more information visit: Tourists Attractions in Kenya
Kenya is the ultimate safari destination, providing travelers with a window into the heart of Africa. But this is not all that Kenya has to offer. Located near the equator, Kenya´s magic lies in the fact that the country encompasses an astounding variety of landscapes and climates, flora and fauna, as well as communities and cultures, home to water sports, a swim with dolphins and adventure.
For more information visit: Kenya Safari
Towns in Kenya
Apart from the towns of Nairobi , Mombasa, Kisumu and Nakuru, Kenya has other major towns each a unique representation of the country’s striking abundance in flora and fauna. Most of these towns are headquarters in their respective counties or major economic bases in their regions. Luxury hotels and lodges located here provide good accommodation and conferencing facilities for guests who dare to try out a taste different from the capital or the coast.
For more information visit: Towns in Kenya
The Kenyan People Culture and Tradition
Kenya’s culture blends together diverse tribes, traditions, and religions into one beautiful, well-woven tapestry. These traditions complement each other while incorporating the modern influences of globalization – resulting in a vibrant cultural spirit that is uniquely Kenyan. Kenya has over 42 different tribes with different languages and several dialects. Kenyan tourism has made the Maasai and Samburu tribes the most famous because of their long preserved culture.
For more information visit: Kenya People and Tribes