Mount Kenya Secondary School Details
Mount Kenya Secondary School is a mixed day school offering an 8-4-4 education system. The School is located in Nanyuki location, Laikipia County. For further information please see the school contacts below.
The school aims to prepare students to make a positive contribution to the development of society and to acquire the values of national patriotism, self-respect, self-reliance, cooperation, adaptability, a sense of purpose, and self-discipline.
Mount Kenya Secondary School is classified as a private secondary school and is funded by a private investor and managed through a board of governors and parent-teacher associations (PTA).
Here are some interesting facts you don’t want to miss
- School Code: B2020839
- Level: Secondary School
- Day/Boarding: Day
- Gender: Mixed
- Ownership: Private
- Sponsor: Religious Organisation
- Student Needs: Ordinary
- System: 844
The secondary school curriculum in Kenya covers six major areas:
- Communication: English, Kiswahili, and foreign languages),
- Science: Physical Science and Biological Science.
- Humanities: History, government, social education, geography, religious education, and ethics),
- Applied Education: Agriculture, business education, accounts, commerce, industrial education, wood technology, metal technology, power mechanics, electrical technology, typing and office practice, home science, clothing and textiles, food and nutrition, arts, and music)
- Physical Education.
Mount Kenya Secondary School KCSE Results
Individual candidates can check their KCSE results by SMS or online using an SMS number or website link provided at the release of the exam.
Candidates and parents should visit the school for their official results slip. Results for all candidates and the school national, county, and local ranking can also be found from the schools’ office.
The ministry of education advises parents teachers and pupils to check the KCSE result slip for any anomaly such as incorrect candidate’s name, school name, and code as well as wrong subject grade and report to KNEC within a month after the announcement.
Mount Kenya Secondary School Fees, Account Number, and Uniform
For details on the school fees structure, account number, and uniform, please contact the principal or the school’s office using the contacts below.
Mount Kenya Secondary School Contacts (Address, Location, Email, Telephone, and Website)
- School Name: Mount Kenya Secondary School
- Physical Location: Nanyuki location
- Address: P.O. Box 263-10400, Nanyuki 10400
- City/Town: Nanyuki location
- County: Laikipia County
- School Category: Secondary
- School Code: B2020839
- Phone Number: 062-22660
We endeavor to keep our content True, Accurate, Correct, Original and Up to Date.
If you believe that any information in this article is Incorrect, Incomplete, Plagiarised, violates your Copyright right or you want to propose an update, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the proposed changes and the content URL. Provide as much information as you can and we promise to take corrective measures to the best of our abilities.