Nairobi Water Paybill Number
The Nairobi Water Company is the company that supplies and sells water to the residents of Nairobi City and its environs. The company has integrated technology in its operations. Therefore now you can pay water bill via Mpesa using Nairobi water Paybill number.
Many residents of Nairobi who have used this service will agree that paying water bill via Mpesa by using Nairobi water Paybill number is faster and more convenient. Now you don’t have to make trips to Nairobi Water Company offices to pay for water.
Nairobi Water M-pesa Paybill Number – Partners
The water company has also partnered with some banks to make payment easy for their customers. Some of the places you can pay your Nairobi water bill are as follows. Cooperative bank, K-Rep, Equity, Housing Finance, Barclays, Postal Corporation of Kenya and Nakumatt supermarkets. Apart from using Nairobi water Paybill number, you can also pay for Nairobi Water using Airtel Money, VISA or MasterCard and at Jambopay agents.
Nairobi Water M-pesa Paybill Number
Nairobi Water and Sewerage provides reliable quality water and sewerage services in Nairobi County. Today, Nairobi Water provides M-pesa as one of modes of monthly water bill payments using the Nairobi Water M-pesa Paybill Business Number 444400.
Steps to Pay Nairobi Water using Nairobi Water M-pesa Paybill Number 444400
- Go to your Sim Toolkit and select Safaricom
- Choose ‘M-pesa’
- Select ‘Lipa na M-pesa’
- Choose ‘Pay Bill’
- Key in the Key in the Nairobi Water M-pesa business number which is 444400
- Key in the account number as *NWCxxxxx* where *xxxxx* is your Nairobi water and Sewerage Company Account Number
- Key in the amount you wish to pay for
- Key in your M-pesa PIN
- Check again to ensure that you have input the correct information. This step is really important.
- Wait for a confirmation message
Nairobi Water Paybill Number – About Nairobi Water Company
Nairobi City Water and Sewerage Company is an ISO 9001 certified institution that is purely tasked with providing water and sewerage services to the residents of Nairobi. The Company aspires to be a role model among other water companies established across Africa. In addition to the primary services offered, the company is also engaged in Corporate Social Responsibility activities that are aimed at improving the lives of the underprivileged.
These CSR activities are carried out in conjunction with international partners such as the United Nations, International Water Association and The World Bank. The Company’s efforts have been recognized by numerous local and international bodies that have awarded the company for its various achievements.
Nairobi Water Paybill Number – Contacts
Hotline: 0724 253 582
About M-Pesa Paybill Numbers.
The M-PESA Paybill service in Kenya is a cash collection service that allows your organisation to collect money on a regular basis from your customers through M-PESA.
Through PayBill numbers, businesses can serve their clients much better as customers are able to pay for services with efficiency and speed at a small charge. Lipa Na Mpesa Paybill payment solutions enable simple single transactions as well as bulk payments through Paybill numbers.
Since the introduction of M-PESA services mainly the Lipa Na Mpesa Paybill service many businesses have adopted its use to their day to day money transactions,
Uses of M-Pesa Paybill Numbers
- Utility bills: water, power, Pay TV.
- Rent payments: Lipa Kodi
- School fees payments: Lipa Karo
- Bank/SACCO account deposits
- Statutory payments: NHIF, NSSF, KRA
- Top up of pre-pay cards: fuel cards, debit cards e.g. Nakumatt Global.
Features of Safaricom PayBill Service
- Has head office and unlimited number of child PayBill accounts
- Each child PayBill account has a different name and shortcode
- A business terminal can be attached to each sub-account and receive notifications of Payments
- There is an allowance for Account number for each child account
- Web access and settlement of funds to Bank can only be done at Head office
Use Cases of PayBill Service
- Banks aggregate payments for merchants that Bank with them
- Cashless Distribution where distributors require account number details e.g. invoice numbers
- County Revenue Collection: set up different PayBill accounts for the different revenue collection points, but centralize banking
Benefits of M-Pesa Paybill Numbers.
- Secure: Safe and convention method to receive payments
- Convenient: No stress no hustle. No need to search for change
- Real-time settlement: No delays or waiting for credited funds to reflect
- Low cost: Minimal transaction costs and fees
- Easy reconciliation: Easy to keep track and balance your books
Other Important Mpesa Paybill Numbers in Kenya.
- DStv Mpesa Paybill Number
- Equity Bank Mpesa Paybill Number
- Family Bank Mpesa Paybill Number
- GOTV Mpesa Paybill Number
- GOTV Mpesa Paybill Number
- HELB Mpesa Paybill Number
- KCB Mpesa Paybill Number
- KPLC Mpesa Paybill Number
- Nairobi Water Mpesa Paybill Number
- NHIF M-pesa Paybill Number
- Startimes Mpesa Pay Bill Number
- Sportpesa Paybill Number
- Zuku Mpesa Paybill Number
- Mpesa Paybill Numbers
List of Banks Safaricom Paybill Numbers
The following is a list of MPesa PayBill numbers for Kenyan banks, microfinance institutions, and SACCOs
- First Community Bank Ltd MPesa Paybill Number – 919700
- Gulf African Bank MPesa Paybill Number – 985050
- Housing Finance Company LTD MPesa Paybill Number – 100400
- I & M Bank Limited MPesa Paybill Number – 542542
- IMPERIAL BANK LTD MPesa Paybill Number – 800100
- Jamii Bora Bank MPesa Paybill Number – 529901
- KADET Ltd MPesa Paybill Number – 200555; 549900
- KCB MPesa Paybill Number – 522522
- K-REP BANK MPesa Paybill Number – 111999
- KWFTDTM MPesa Paybill Number – 101200
- Musoni MPesa Paybill Number – 514000
- National Bank MPesa Paybill Number – 547700
- NIC Bank Limited MPesa Paybill Number – 488488
- Post Office Savings Bank MPesa Paybill Number – 200999
- Prime Bank MPesa Paybill Number – 928800
- Rafiki DTM MPesa Paybill Number – 802200
- SMEP DTM MPesa Paybill Number – 777001
- Standard Chartered Bank MPesa Paybill Number – 329329
- Transnational Bank MPesa Paybill Number – 862862
- UBA Bank MPesa Paybill Number – 559900
- Unaitas MPesa Paybill Number – 544700
- Uwezo DTM MPesa Paybill Number – 504600
Nairobi Water Paybill Number – Video
We endeavor to keep our content True, Accurate, Correct, Original and Up to Date.
If you believe that any information in this article is Incorrect, Incomplete, Plagiarised, violates your Copyright right or you want to propose an update, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the proposed changes and the content URL. Provide as much information as you can and we promise to take corrective measures to the best of our abilities.