Table of Contents
- 1 StartTimes Paybill Number
- 1.1 StarTimes Kenya Pay Bill Number – StarTimes -HD decoders
- 1.2 StarTimes Kenya MPesa Paybill Number – Video
- 1.3 How to pay StarTimes via StarTimes Kenya Pay Bill Number
- 1.4 StarTimes MPesa Paybill Number – Contacts
- 1.5 About M-Pesa Paybill Numbers.
- 1.6 Other Important Mpesa Paybill Numbers in Kenya.
- 1.7 List of Banks Safaricom Paybill Numbers
StartTimes Paybill Number
You can easily pay for your StarTimes subscription via M-pesa. You just need the StarTimes Paybill Number and your StarTimes account number. This post will walk you through the simple method you use when paying for StarTimes via StarTimes Kenya Pay Bill Number.
StarTimes Kenya Pay Bill Number – StarTimes -HD decoders
The other benefit of StarTimes Kenya HD decoders is the ability to pay your monthly subscription through the StarTimes Kenya payment via M-pesa paybill number, from the comfort of your home. This is in addition to support for other payment methods – including Airtel Money, Orange Money, Coop Bank Mcash, Equity Bank EZZAY 247 and Ipay.
StarTimes Kenya MPesa Paybill Number – Video
How to pay StarTimes via StarTimes Kenya Pay Bill Number
- Go to Mpesa menu and choose ‘Lipa na Mpesa’
- Select ‘Pay Bill’
- Key in the StarTimes M-pesa paybill number which is 585858
- Key in your complete StarTime Smartcard Number
- Key in the amount for the bouquet you prefer
- Enter your M-pesa PIN.
- Do not forget to check again to ensure that you have input the correct information
- Wait for a confirmation message
StarTimes MPesa Paybill Number – Contacts
Nairobi Head Office:
Ground Floor, Victoria Towers, Kilimanjaro Road, UpperHill
Before purchase: email@example.com
After Sales: firstname.lastname@example.org
About M-Pesa Paybill Numbers.
The M-PESA Paybill service in Kenya is a cash collection service that allows your organisation to collect money on a regular basis from your customers through M-PESA.
Through PayBill numbers, businesses can serve their clients much better as customers are able to pay for services with efficiency and speed at a small charge. Lipa Na Mpesa Paybill payment solutions enable simple single transactions as well as bulk payments through Paybill numbers.
Since the introduction of M-PESA services mainly the Lipa Na Mpesa Paybill service many businesses have adopted its use to their day to day money transactions,
Uses of M-Pesa Paybill Numbers
- Utility bills: water, power, Pay TV.
- Rent payments: Lipa Kodi
- School fees payments: Lipa Karo
- Bank/SACCO account deposits
- Statutory payments: NHIF, NSSF, KRA
- Top up of pre-pay cards: fuel cards, debit cards e.g. Nakumatt Global.
Features of Safaricom PayBill Service
- Has head office and unlimited number of child PayBill accounts
- Each child PayBill account has a different name and shortcode
- A business terminal can be attached to each sub-account and receive notifications of Payments
- There is an allowance for Account number for each child account
- Web access and settlement of funds to Bank can only be done at Head office
Use Cases of PayBill Service
- Banks aggregate payments for merchants that Bank with them
- Cashless Distribution where distributors require account number details e.g. invoice numbers
- County Revenue Collection: set up different PayBill accounts for the different revenue collection points, but centralize banking
Benefits of M-Pesa Paybill Numbers.
- Secure: Safe and convention method to receive payments
- Convenient: No stress no hustle. No need to search for change
- Real-time settlement: No delays or waiting for credited funds to reflect
- Low cost: Minimal transaction costs and fees
- Easy reconciliation: Easy to keep track and balance your books
Other Important Mpesa Paybill Numbers in Kenya.
- DStv Mpesa Paybill Number
- Equity Bank Mpesa Paybill Number
- Family Bank Mpesa Paybill Number
- GOTV Mpesa Paybill Number
- GOTV Mpesa Paybill Number
- HELB Mpesa Paybill Number
- KCB Mpesa Paybill Number
- KPLC Mpesa Paybill Number
- Nairobi Water Mpesa Paybill Number
- NHIF M-pesa Paybill Number
- Startimes Mpesa Pay Bill Number
- Sportpesa Paybill Number
- Zuku Mpesa Paybill Number
- Mpesa Paybill Numbers
List of Banks Safaricom Paybill Numbers
The following is a list of MPesa PayBill numbers for Kenyan banks, microfinance institutions, and SACCOs
- First Community Bank Ltd MPesa Paybill Number – 919700
- Gulf African Bank MPesa Paybill Number – 985050
- Housing Finance Company LTD MPesa Paybill Number – 100400
- I & M Bank Limited MPesa Paybill Number – 542542
- IMPERIAL BANK LTD MPesa Paybill Number – 800100
- Jamii Bora Bank MPesa Paybill Number – 529901
- KADET Ltd MPesa Paybill Number – 200555; 549900
- KCB MPesa Paybill Number – 522522
- K-REP BANK MPesa Paybill Number – 111999
- KWFTDTM MPesa Paybill Number – 101200
- Musoni MPesa Paybill Number – 514000
- National Bank MPesa Paybill Number – 547700
- NIC Bank Limited MPesa Paybill Number – 488488
- Post Office Savings Bank MPesa Paybill Number – 200999
- Prime Bank MPesa Paybill Number – 928800
- Rafiki DTM MPesa Paybill Number – 802200
- SMEP DTM MPesa Paybill Number – 777001
- Standard Chartered Bank MPesa Paybill Number – 329329
- Transnational Bank MPesa Paybill Number – 862862
- UBA Bank MPesa Paybill Number – 559900
- Unaitas MPesa Paybill Number – 544700
- Uwezo DTM MPesa Paybill Number – 504600
We endeavor to keep our content True, Accurate, Correct, Original and Up to Date.
If you believe that any information in this article is Incorrect, Incomplete, Plagiarised, violates your Copyright right or you want to propose an update, please send us an email to email@example.com indicating the proposed changes and the content URL. Provide as much information as you can and we promise to take corrective measures to the best of our abilities.